Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Moving

Today and tomorrow we're moving to our new house. My pickup is in S. Jose for repairs, just in time for the move. So I'll have to borrow my father-in-law's truck to haul stuff. Gracias a dios it's not far and we don't have much to move. Spent yesterday doing water pump repairs so we'd have water to clean the place. Got the pump repaired only to have the electricity go down, so no pump and no water. Luckily it wasn't down for long and we were able to make headway. Today it continues as we clean and move things in. Hopefully, the A/C guy will show up today to finish his work too. His half-day install has turned into 3 weeks.

It sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not. I received an email from a friend of mine who flew back to North America the other day in flip flops and shorts only to arrive to 7 degrees F weather. Pura vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment