Sunday, January 7, 2007

Habla, bla, bla...

Frio Club finally fixed my A/C unit. Yay! Ivan arrived with head held low. Apparently, my calls to the boss had an effect. Yay! It took them two tries to get things recharged and cooling. They couldn't wait to get out of there. I made them stay an extra hour to check all connections, etc. Payback time. They got the point. But it was forgotten today because every day here is the first day.

Am excited about a new lease-to-buy real estate deal I'm doing with a "relation" of mine (friends in Deadwood rarely exist, only relations). If all goes well, it will benfit us both - and the community too. My moto in business has always been "Benefits for all!". If someone gets the short end of the stick, I don't get involved in the deal. EVERYONE in the deal needs to be happy for the business venture to be successful. The vast majority of people here - mostly gringos - don't get it. They're always trying to pimp someone in the deal. The monkeys usually suffer the most.

Many of them are vastly more wealthy than I am. But they have enemies. I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment